welcome to the willows!
spa...but first coffee
we are open!
Welcome to the Willows Spa and Coffee Bar! Located just 7 minutes south of Calgary at the entrance of the Lake at Heritage Pointe, you find the Willows nestled at the edge of a valley. Leave the city behind and visit us!
When you first come through our doors, you might pick up notes of freshly baked banana bread or fresh-brewed ROSSO coffee, followed by a hello with a genuine smile and from there you will be treated like family and will be provided with top-quality services.
Our specially trained professional and friendly staff are dedicated to giving you the ultimate personal care treatment. Feel at ease at the Willows and enjoy the many services we have to offer. From our cheese and charcuterie platters to lattes and wine, we encourage conversation, laughter along with our services.
The Willows loves to host Spa Parties and we would be happy to discuss your event needs with you. To request a group booking, click here.
We hope you'll visit us soon and enjoy all the wonderful things The Willows Spa & Coffee bar has to offer.
Excellent professional service and staff!!
Thank you Maxine and Tegan."
- Deanna K.
"Brooklyn was amazing. Informative, fun, and easy going. I am also extremely happy with my results. Thanks Brooklyn!!"
- Cody W.
"The service is always outstanding. Friendly, competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff about products. Waxing always perfectly done."
- Sherry S.
"I always come out of this lovely spa feeling so much better. The staff are committed to making sure every experience is a lovely one. The Willows Spa will continue to be my haven!"
"Always welcoming and friendly staff, I love to support local businesses, very clean as always, and great services."
- Adrian G.
"Excellent service and quality. Felt safe and clean, great overall experience."
- Ann R
"Amazing service, exceptionally clean, great staff!!"
- Tamra G.
"Clean, excellent service and great pedicure."
- Melissa K.
"Excellent service and great staff and nice clean safe place with lovely surroundings and great coffee bar too!"
- Tannis K.
"Always receive top notch service!!"
- Tammy M.
"You guys are the best. I have only been twice, but I always feel so comfortable and calm right from when I walk in the door. Everyone who works at Willows is incredibly kind and welcoming."
- Steph C.
hours of operation
Tuesday - Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice (or no-shows) will result in a charge for the full amount of the service price on your credit card (or the equivalent deduction from gift certificates).
- For bookings of two (2) or more people, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required.
- Arriving late to your appointment will limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end at its original time so the next guest is not delayed.
HOLDING YOUR RESERVATION
- For bookings of $80.00 or higher, a credit card will be required to hold your reservation.
group booking requests
Please contact email@example.com for group booking inquiries. We ask that you include the following details in your request:
- How many guests are attending
- The time + date you are hoping to book in for
- The services each guest is wanting to receive
- Occasion of event
- How we can make your visit extra special!
*An automatic 18% gratuity is applied to group bookings of
four (4) or more people
*Please provide 48 hours notice of cancellation for group bookings.
230 Pine Creek Road
Heritage Pointe, AB T1S 4J9
covid - 19
Please complete the following COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire before coming to The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar for spa services or for coffee.
Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
a new or changed chronic cough
a sore throat that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
a runny nose that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
shortness of breath that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition
Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 (e.g. individuals exposed without appropriate PPE inuse).
Patients and/or companions exhibiting symptoms or answering yes to any of the screening questions should not receive services at this time and should be directed to call Health Link 811 or use the AHS Covid-19 Self-Assessment Tool.
By booking your appointment at The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar,
it is implied that you have completed the COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire
and agree to our cancellation policy.
If you have not set up your preferred method of appointment confirmations,
please call 403-257-9623 to do so.
frequently asked questions
Q: Do I need to wear a mask at The Willows?
A: At this time, we do not require our clients to wear a mask.
However, here are a few reasons we appreciate our clients wearing a mask when visiting The Willows.
Q: What changes have been made at the Willows since COVID-19?
A: A few things have changed! Let's update you:
1. All of our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE during your service such as masks, face shields, etc.
2. We ask that you hand sanitize upon entering the spa.
3. To reduce the amount of hand contact that happens when choosing your polish colour from our traditional swatch rings, we have made the switch to virtual swatches. By browsing our Pinterest boards, you can find your perfect polish colour. We recommend choosing your colour before your appointment. Click Here to view our virtual swatches.
4. We’re reopening with updated hours and reduced capacity. To view our current hours, please click here.
5. We’ve staggered our appointments and reorganized our stations. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
5. Our coffee bar waiting area has been limited to two tables - distanced 6 feet apart. 1 person per table, unless two people are waiting together from the same household. We have additional socially distanced seating outside on our patio.
6. We are asking that you bring minimal belongings to your appointment. Whatever items you need to bring with you will be placed in a provided disposable plastic bag.
7. We are not providing threading services at this time.
Q: How have your cleaning protocols changed?
A: In all honesty, our cleaning protocols haven't changed much! We have always used hospital grade disinfectants and sterilization products. The Willows Spa prides itself on having always followed and exceeded cleaning standards & guidelines set in place by Alberta Health Services.
We have however, become more diligent with hourly wipe downs of high-touch surfaces, and taken further training to be on top of our cleaning game through Dermalogica's Clean Touch Certification (every one of our staff members is Clean Touch Certified!).