Q: Are masks mandatory at The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar?
A: Masks are now mandatory in the province of Alberta. Our team has always worn masks and or face coverings during the pandemic and we understand there are times that you may forget your mask but rest assured that we have disposable masks available. You may remove your mask temporarily while eating or drinking during your service.
Q: Can I dine-in at the coffee bar?
A: Take out or patio seating only for our Coffee Bar; in order to keep our occupancy in our building low at this time, please plan on taking your order with you or if it's a beautiful day, enjoy your coffee on our patio with our beautiful views!
Q: Are you taking walk-in appointments?
A: Services by appointment only; we will not be accepting walk in appointments. Knowing our schedule and how many clients and staff we have in the building at all times is important to us to ensure that we can keep everyone safe.
Q: How have your cleaning protocols changed?
A: The Willows Spa has always used hospital grade disinfectants and sterilization products. We pride ourselves on closely following and exceeding cleaning standards & guidelines set in place by Alberta Health Services.
We have however, become more diligent with hourly wipe downs of high-touch surfaces, and taken further training to be on top of our cleaning protocols through Dermalogica's Clean Touch Certification (every one of our staff members is Clean Touch Certified).
Q: What other changes have been made at the Willows since COVID-19?
1. All of our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE during your service such as masks, face shields, etc.
2. We ask that you hand sanitize upon entering the spa.
3. To reduce the amount of hand contact that happens when choosing your polish colour from our traditional swatch rings, we have made the switch to virtual swatches. By browsing our Pinterest boards, you can find your perfect polish colour. We recommend choosing your colour before your appointment. Click Here to view our virtual swatches.
4. We’re reopening with updated hours and reduced capacity. To view our current hours, please click here.
5. We’ve staggered our appointments and reorganized our stations. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
5. Our coffee bar waiting area has been limited to two tables - distanced 6 feet apart.
6. We are asking that you bring minimal belongings to your appointment. Whatever items you need to bring with you will be placed in a provided disposable plastic bag.
7. We are not providing threading services at this time.
If you have any further questions regarding our COVID-19 policies,
please feel free to reach out to us at 403-257-9623 or e-mail us at