Welcome to The Willows!
spa...but first coffee
Welcome to the Willows Spa and Coffee Bar!
Located just 7 minutes south of Calgary at the entrance of the Lake at Heritage Pointe, you find the Willows nestled at the edge of a valley. Leave the city behind and visit us!
When you first come through our doors, you might pick up notes of freshly baked banana bread or fresh-brewed ROSSO coffee, followed by a hello with a genuine smile and from there you will be treated like family and will be provided with top-quality services.
Our specially trained professional and friendly staff are dedicated to giving you the ultimate personal care treatment. Feel at ease at the Willows and enjoy the many services we have to offer. From our cheese and charcuterie platters to lattes and wine, we encourage conversation, laughter along with our services.
The Willows loves to host Spa Parties and we would be happy to discuss your event needs with you. To request a group booking, click here.
We hope you'll visit us soon and enjoy all the wonderful things The Willows Spa & Coffee bar has to offer.
Excellent professional service and staff!!
Thank you Maxine and Tegan."
- Deanna K.
"Brooklyn was amazing. Informative, fun, and easy going. I am also extremely happy with my results. Thanks Brooklyn!!"
- Cody W.
"The service is always outstanding. Friendly, competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff about products. Waxing always perfectly done."
- Sherry S.
"I always come out of this lovely spa feeling so much better. The staff are committed to making sure every experience is a lovely one. The Willows Spa will continue to be my haven!"
"Always welcoming and friendly staff, I love to support local businesses, very clean as always, and great services."
- Adrian G.
"Excellent service and quality. Felt safe and clean, great overall experience."
- Ann R
"Amazing service, exceptionally clean, great staff!!"
- Tamra G.
"Clean, excellent service and great pedicure."
- Melissa K.
"Excellent service and great staff and nice clean safe place with lovely surroundings and great coffee bar too!"
- Tannis K.
"Always receive top notch service!!"
- Tammy M.
"You guys are the best. I have only been twice, but I always feel so comfortable and calm right from when I walk in the door. Everyone who works at Willows is incredibly kind and welcoming."
- Steph C.
hours of operation
Tuesday - Thursday 10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice (or no-shows) will result in a charge for the full amount of the service price on your credit card (or the equivalent deduction from gift certificates).
- For bookings of two (2) or more people, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required.
- Arriving late to your appointment will limit the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end at its original time so the next guest is not delayed.
HOLDING YOUR RESERVATION
- For bookings of $80.00 or higher, a credit card will be required to hold your reservation.
group booking requests
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group booking inquiries. We ask that you include the following details in your request:
- How many guests are attending
- The time + date you are hoping to book in for
- The services each guest is wanting to receive
- Occasion of event
- How we can make your visit extra special!
*An automatic 18% gratuity is applied to group bookings of
four (4) or more people
*Please provide 48 hours notice of cancellation for group bookings.
230 Pine Creek Road
Heritage Pointe, AB T1S 4J9
Please complete the following COVID-19 self-assessment before coming to The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar for spa services or for coffee.
By booking your appointment at
The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar, it is implied that you have completed the above COVID-19 self-assessment, and are recommended to join us for coffee bar or spa services.
Q: Are masks mandatory at The Willows Spa & Coffee Bar?
A: Masks are now mandatory in the province of Alberta. Our team has always worn masks and or face coverings during the pandemic and we understand there are times that you may forget your mask but rest assured that we have disposable masks available. You may remove your mask temporarily while eating or drinking during your service.
Q: Can I dine-in at the coffee bar?
A: Take out or patio seating only for our Coffee Bar; in order to keep our occupancy in our building low at this time, please plan on taking your order with you or if it's a beautiful day, enjoy your coffee on our patio with our beautiful views!
Q: Are you taking walk-in appointments?
A: Services by appointment only; we will not be accepting walk in appointments. Knowing our schedule and how many clients and staff we have in the building at all times is important to us to ensure that we can keep everyone safe.
Q: How have your cleaning protocols changed?
A: The Willows Spa has always used hospital grade disinfectants and sterilization products. We pride ourselves on closely following and exceeding cleaning standards & guidelines set in place by Alberta Health Services.
We have however, become more diligent with hourly wipe downs of high-touch surfaces, and taken further training to be on top of our cleaning protocols through Dermalogica's Clean Touch Certification (every one of our staff members is Clean Touch Certified).
Q: What other changes have been made at the Willows since COVID-19?
1. All of our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE during your service such as masks, face shields, etc.
2. We ask that you hand sanitize upon entering the spa.
3. To reduce the amount of hand contact that happens when choosing your polish colour from our traditional swatch rings, we have made the switch to virtual swatches. By browsing our Pinterest boards, you can find your perfect polish colour. We recommend choosing your colour before your appointment. Click Here to view our virtual swatches.
4. We’re reopening with updated hours and reduced capacity. To view our current hours, please click here.
5. We’ve staggered our appointments and reorganized our stations. That way, we can minimize contact between each client and allow for 6 feet of social distancing, when needed.
5. Our coffee bar waiting area has been limited to two tables - distanced 6 feet apart.
6. We are asking that you bring minimal belongings to your appointment. Whatever items you need to bring with you will be placed in a provided disposable plastic bag.
7. We are not providing threading services at this time.
If you have any further questions regarding our COVID-19 policies,
please feel free to reach out to us at 403-257-9623 or e-mail us at